Product Design and Research For the aging consumer (Oral Care)
Objective / Lead an ergonomics focused project in in the Oral Care category using design thinking to create innovative packaging solutions for the brand.
Goal / Develop and present designs which highlight ergonomic and business opportunities.
Achieve a fundamental understanding of the challenges faced by the aging consumer.
• Convert understandings into key insights.
• Define a consumer need for the Oral Care category
• Develop design solutions addressing that need.
Year / 2013
Social and Cultural Background, Retail store, Home visits
Design Exploration & Refinement:
Concept development, Mockups, Sketching, Prototyping.
- Easy To Open & Use (Comfort)
- Complete Evacuation (Financial Value)
- Familiar Concept (Habits)
- Product Quality (Perceived Value)
Final design solutions